The patent pending DuraPro Ski Dampener rubber delivers many unique advantages over other designs:
- The dampener gives a linear, progressive dampening effect which allows the ski to flex more freely at low speeds and loads for softer dampening, and more rigidly at high speeds and loads for stronger dampening. Furthermore, it does this without compromising your ski, bushings, or spindle.
- With just the right amount of flex and resistance, the DuraPro ski dampener helps protect your ski, spindle, A-arm, and entire sled by absorbing as much impact energy as possible, before allowing the ski to bottom out against the spindle.
- The dampener maintains the proper ski approach angle position, giving your sled enhanced performance and more predictable handling on the snow. It's a difference that you will notice immediately, especially when traversing technical terrain and crossing other sled trenches / tracks.
- The dampener is the width of the ski cradle, offering maximum support for the spindle. This equates to less wear and tear on your ski bushings, with better twisting and side-to-side stability for the ski.
- The proprietary composition is extremely resilient and resistant to breaking, cracking, tearing, swelling, abrasion, friction, temperature fluctuations, UV light, and vibration. This provides for a very long service life, making this the last ski dampener you'll ever have to buy.
- The majority of the DuraPro Ski Dampener’s effect occurs behind the spindle tab. This puts less stress on the tab and even gives the dampener the unique ability to continue functioning if the tab breaks off or is missing.
- Weighs only a tiny 1.9 oz. heavier than the OEM dampener.
- MADE IN THE USA with 100% domestic materials and labor!
FITMENT (Item #1018901):Ski: Polaris Gripper Ski 2007 - 2019
Sleds: 2011 - 2014 Pro-Ride RMK chassis
2015 - 2019 Axys chassis (including Pro-RMK, SKS, Assault, & RMK)
- (2) DuraPro Ski Dampener rubbers
- Instruction sheet
- High-quality, screen printed decal
All DuraPro products are designed for ultimate quality, durability, and reliability. That is why we fully warrant them to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for life. No time-limit applies and no warranty card is required.
Full warranty details can be found HERE