For 2020 our Axys kit is getting revised to eek even more performance from the tried and true 800 CFI motor. New mapping, improved clutching all driven by the tried and true factory ECU. Pull the rope. Ride.
We are offering this kit in two trim levels, the standard external wastegate, our most popular kit to date. and a premium water to air intercooled kit, for those riders looking to push the most boost in the most extreme environments.
US Pricing (In US Dollars)
- External wastegate kit: $3850
- External wastegate with water to air intercooler: $4650
A note on intercoolers: Please note: for most riders we suggest the non-intercooled kit. Those who want to run full race gas and bump their boost to 10+ psi may want to consider the intercooler. Anyone going over 10 may also need to consider larger injectors and a customer map. If you are looking for 12+psi, please call.
- Fueling: We introduced our proprietary ECU reflash on the 4th generation Pro RMK kit and have further refined it for the Axys. Reflashing the sled's stock ECU with a custom map specific to our turbo kit is the game changing technology that has brought turbo reliability and performance to never before seen levels. With the Silber Axys kit there is no monkeying around with control boxes or worrying about punching buttons as you change elevation, temperature, snow conditions or even boost levels. Our custom, dynamic map brings multiple variables into account and adjusts parameters to keep your sled running without a hiccup and without touching a thing. Pull. Go. Have fun.
- Engine Protection: We are the only manufacturer that has the capability to turn the oil pump up to allow your engine proper lubrication while running a turbo. As additional fuel and air is run through the motor, oil demand is heightened. The stock ECU is designed to lessen oiling as air thins out (you rise in elevation and theoretically load drops). Our propriety tuning software allows us to increase oil volume regardless of air pressure to provide adequate protection for the engine. Remember, pre mixing gas is not an option with these fuel injected motors as the lubrication via fuel will make it to the key areas of the motor.
- Turbo: The heart of any turbo kit is the turbo setup itself. Our kit includes an external wastegate ceramic ball bearing turbo specific to the 800cc two stroke engine size plumbed with a recirculating BOV. This means you'll build boost quickly, smoothly and keep your turbo spooled incredibly well when on/off the throttle in tighter more technical terrain.
- Adjustable Boost: As noted above, we control boost through an external wastegate. Want to lower boost and save on gas? Maybe it dumped the night before and you want to run more boost. No problem. With our kit one only needs to swap wastegate actuator springs and control your boost from 3-12psi. Silber notes the kit comes preset with a 7psi spring.
- No Cut Installation: Our system is designed to quickly install without modification of the sled. Our exhaust system is constructed of 304 SS and fully polished. The system was designed to enhance performance while minimizing noise. The exhaust exits the OEM location in the belly pan allowing for simple installation.
- Silicone Charge air is fed to the engine through a custom molded silicone charge tube. We use custom silicone because it’s the smoothest flowing, doesn’t conduct heat like aluminum and allows for an OEM like fit.
- Intake: The intake air is routed to the turbocharger through plastic cold air intake. The custom high impact modular pllastic intake is feather light and adapts seamlessly to the OEM hood. This allows for cold air to be drawn through the stock hood vents.
- Intercooler: New this year we have introduced a water to air intercooler option. This intercooler system has a separate stand-alone cooling system to get the lowest charge air temps possible. The Intercooler is o-ring fitted to the throttle bodies to prevent any leaks. Coolant is circulated through a custom casted heat exchanger and intercooler core with the use of our custom 12v pump. The heat exchanger replaces the OEM bulkhead plate, allowing for OEM like fit and finish.